Currently Hiring: Digital Campaign Manager
At Shop You, our mission is to be the most simple and personalised way for women to shop.
Shop You is looking for an experienced Digital Campaign Manager to join its small Sydney based team. This person is tasked with driving cost effective conversions through implementing and monitoring/optimizing:
– Digital advertising campaigns through multiple channels such as web, mobile, social media, and video
– Organic SEM / SEO campaigns.
This is a unique opportunity for a bright individual to work with us to make their mark in a fast-paced and small team.
- Strategy and implementation of paid digital marketing campaigns across paid search channels; Google AdWords, Facebook, Instagram and retargeting.
- Leverage data to produce, test, manage and optimise digital campaigns.
- Provide insights and campaign optimisation recommendations to the management team.
- Provide campaign reports outlining post analysis and ROI.
- Defining and executing SEO strategies including providing competitor insights, on and off-page technical audits.
- Conducting keyword research and regular data insights to help identify new opportunities for traffic growth.
- Use customer feedback, data and metrics to solve current customer pain points, and eliminate them for future customers.
- Work direct with marketing and product teams.
Skills & experience;
- At least 3 years previous experience in a similar role.
- Hands-on knowledge of SEM / SEO, Facebook, Google AdWords, retargeting strategy and retargeting tools.
- Advanced experience working with analytics, testing and marketing tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, Facebook Ads Manager, A/B Testing.
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to take initiative and look for new opportunities.
- Process driven analytical thinker with ability to manage multiple projects under time pressure while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- CMS experience (WordPress).
- Google Certifications (Analytics, AdWords) would be an advantage.
We love people who are;
- Positive and proactive
- Efficient and flexible
- Have an ability to prioritise and multitask
- Have excellent communication and time management skills
- Have an ability to identify patterns from feedback and data
- Are full of fresh ideas
Project type: Ongoing project
Hours: 3 days per week
Location: Sydney CBD
To apply: please email us on [email protected] with an updated CV and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are suited to this role.
We would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to reach out and will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.